Friday, October 22, 2010

Jogging in Cordoba
















I started jogging today. The weather is starting to cool a little, so I thought it would be a good time to start the jogging routine back up. Its probably 75 degrees or so mid-day now but bright and sunny. I jogged across one of the bridges and around in a little abondoned park. There are some beautiful palm trees in this area. Then, I took the Roman bridge back across and saw a few tourists, an electric violinist and a girl playing the acordian. Its not half bad to be able to jog across a bridge built by the Romans while a girl plays the acordian. I kinda felt like I was in Italy for a minute. Once on the other side of the bridge is the Mezquita in all its glory. I ran past the Mesquita and through the Jewish quarter. Quite a few more tourists here. It got a little congested. I ran past many little fountains and catholic alters adorned with gold and candles. Quite a charming little jog, especially since my eyes are still new.

No comments:

Post a Comment